velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Velocity Engine 1.6.2 release
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:08:32 GMT
Considering the arrival of VELOCITY-689 this morning, i figured i may
as well fix that and VELOCITY-681 and push for both to be in 1.6.2.
Claude, thanks for your patience and restraint!  Had i been running
this vote, we'd be looking at doing a 1.6.3 now...

So, i'd like to formally change my vote on the current 1.6.2 test build to -1