velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Velocity Wiki] Update of "VelocityTools2Planning" by NathanBubna
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:46:02 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by NathanBubna:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/VelocityTools2Planning

  5. SupportAlternateToolboxConfiguration: Not everyone likes XML.  I'd like us to make Toolbox
management pluggable with provided support for configuration via properties file as well as
XML, and i want it to be easier to configure and manage in Java as well. (STATUS: done, but
needs testing)

- 6. Simplify the package structure of VelocityTools.  There are a lot of sub-packages that
seem redundant or unnecessary.  I'd like to shift things about as much as possible to reduce
that. (STATUS: partly done)
+ 6. Simplify the package structure of VelocityTools.  There are a lot of sub-packages that
seem redundant or unnecessary.  I'd like to shift things about as much as possible to reduce
that. (STATUS: done)

  == Backwards Compatibility For VelocityTools 2.x ==