velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 release ?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:51:11 GMT
Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for the note.  We have just a little to do before a release,
but we've all been tied up this Spring, it seems.

Been thinking about this over the last few days.  Let me try to finish
VELOCITY-403 (a documentation task) in the next two weeks, then I'll
propose a vote to release 1.5-beta.  I know there are a couple of
frameworks out there waiting for such a release.

There's some obscure bugs remaining, but the quantity of bug fixes and
new features is much greater than the bugs that are left. (most of
these have been present for multiple versions).

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain