velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Fredrik Andersson <fidde.anders...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching / OutOfMemoryException
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:56:19 GMT
I'll try the resource.manager.defaultcache setting. I seem to remember that
I stumbled upon a forum thread or mailinglist some weeks ago arguing that
this setting was limitless unless you set it explicitly. This setting isn't
very documented, by the way! I'll just browse the source and see what it
does.

Big thanks, Will.