velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Other languages?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:04:50 GMT
That was it. Someone (possibly you Will) had mentioned it to me.

I mentioned the idea of Velocity going TLP to Henning and Will at
ApacheCon last month. I'm trying to focus Jakarta's role and I think
the various frameworks can all goto TLP, leaving the smaller
components behind. Velocity sits halfway between framework and
component I think, so I've not been pushing too hard for its moving.

However, one advantage of going TLP would be that NVelocity could be
invited to join in.

Hen