velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject change log
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 01:29:32 GMT
Hi,

As it seems there's an emerging consensus we should move to a maven generated site for the
1.5 release (keeping "ant docs" for personal documentation generation), I've entered all 1.5
changes into a maven format changelog.

I like the format of the new changelog-- it's a bit more structured.  It will look something
like this.
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine/development/turbine-2.3/changes-report.html

Rather than migrate old change logs to the new format, I moved the change items for version
1.4 and earlier into xdocs\change14.xml.

Question for Henning and others...
* Can we have the changes report have text at the top "For changes for versions and earlier,
click here?"
* If so, should we make "ant docs" ignore the file "change.xml" and "change14.xml"

Any comments on this?

Best,
WILL