velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nat...@esha.com>
Subject Re: Why does this qualify as an error -> Unable to findVM Global library vm
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 03:26:13 GMT
Bill said:
> My question is (providing the above excerpt is accurate) - if I am
using

> the program in the prescribed manner why would it generate an error
> message?  Should this be an INFO level message?  It's not causing
any
> issues for me, but I just found it strange.

AFAICT, it has been generally accepted for sometime now that this
message should not be an error.  at most, it should be a warning.
there have been bugs posted concerning this, but as of yet, no
committer has done anything about it.  i'm not sure whether any
contributers have posted patches for it in bugzilla, but i suppose
there's a thin chance that might motivate a committer to deal with it.

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com