velocity-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wapdat" <>
Subject Fix to DataSourceResourceLoader
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:44:18 GMT

I found when trying to use the DataSourceResourceLoader that it wouldn't
return anything from my SQL server db. (using the driver)

I think the issue was that the connection was being closed before the stream
was completely read.

I changed the resource loader so that, first it used a char stream reader so
that it would support i18n character sets and changed it so it read the
stream completely before closing the connection.

FWIW here is my new file.

Thanks for making Velocity, it is very useful.

Lindsay Smith

View raw message