velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Warner Onstine" <sw-l...@warneronstine.com>
Subject Velocity vmlibs
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 00:19:18 GMT
Not sure what to call this so I'm calling it vmlibs (kindof like taglibs),
you all will have to let me know if this is already been discussed or is
even interesting.

One of the niceties of taglibs is their packed-ness, I can find a taglib for
a lot of things (calendars, date time stuff, take a look at the jakarta
taglib project), drop in the jar and the tld file and away I go.
I hate JSP's *grin*, else why would I be here =)?

But I started thinking about what it would take to package a similar thing
for Velocity, how would something like that work?

-warner

+warner onstine+