velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: Templates from an URL...is possible?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:48:14 GMT
It also looks like a question for the user list, but you should
take a look at how the Resource Loaders work. I think you need
to build a resource loader that supports HTTP.

Take a look at the stuff in the packages:
  org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource
  org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader

Try also searching for "Resource", "Resource Loader" and
"Resource Manager" in the documentation.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar