velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Introspector.java -> CR/LF
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:47:50 GMT
On 9/11/01 7:36 AM, "Daniel Rall" <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@optonline.net> writes:
>
>> On 9/10/01 9:42 PM, "Bojan Smojver" <bojan@binarix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have a CVS copy of it and it seems a bit screwed on a Linux system -
>>> CR/LF pairs are totally off. I compiles OK but it looks ugly.
>>>
>>> Bojan
>>
>> That's because I am on of these damn Macintoshes.... :)
>>
>> What's wrong?
>
> I noticed that too.  My recent commit to the JavaDoc (via XEmacs, of
> course) removed the crud.

Bite me :)

I will have emacs setup ASAP when I get back from vacation.  I didn't have
time.  The version that comes with OS X really is limited, so either I wait
until that's fixed, or install an X server and the X version.

I did switch BBEdit to use Unix line endings, so my last (and ever future)
commits should be fine.

geir

System and Software Consulting
If you look up, there are no limits - Japanese Proverb