velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/examples/logger_example LoggerExample.java
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2001 21:16:36 GMT
on 9/9/01 2:06 PM, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@optonline.net> wrote:

> I have a love-hate relationship with this iBook right now.  The above falls
> on the 'love' side :)
>
> Anyone have any problems using IE under the 10.0.4 accessing localhost?  I
> tried to hit tomcat, and it said it couldn't.  When I did it with telnet and
> typed in the request, it worked fine.
>
> geir

Nope. I haven't had any problems. What does:

nslookup localhost

return?

Also, you have to remember to put in a port number if Tomcat is running on a
port other than 80.

    http://localhost:8080/

Also, another decent browser to try is the Opera browser. You may like it
better than IE.

Hope that helps.

-jon