velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/examples/logger_example LoggerExample.java
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2001 21:06:18 GMT
On 9/9/01 11:00 AM, "Jon Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:

> on 9/9/01 1:51 PM, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>> Done.
>>
>> (Back to the beach to untab the commit I was about to do :)
>>
>> Geir
>
> Save this as an AppleScript (using the Script Editor application) in your
> "BBEdit Support/Scripts" directory:
>
> tell application "BBEdit 6.1"
>   activate
>   detab text 1 of text window 1 tab width 4
> end tell
>
> Then open the file in bbedit, run the script from the scripting menu and you
> are done. :-)

I have a love-hate relationship with this iBook right now.  The above falls
on the 'love' side :)

Anyone have any problems using IE under the 10.0.4 accessing localhost?  I
tried to hit tomcat, and it said it couldn't.  When I did it with telnet and
typed in the request, it worked fine.

geir

System and Software Consulting
If you look up, there are no limits - Japanese Proverb