velocity-dev mailing list archives

From "Soriano, Jaume" <JSori...@es.wanadoo.com>
Subject Newbee problems
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:12:28 GMT
Hi! i'm writing a new application using Velocity as
my template engine but i'm having the following problem.

When i try to execute my application i get:

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'paises.vm'

My 'vm' file is located at root level in the context
(.../tomcat/webapps/myapplication/paises.vm)
and i'm trying to merge it from my java code using a line
like this:

Velocity.mergeTemplate("paises.vm",ctx,somethingHTML);

Where is Velocity trying to find the vm file?
Is this an absolute path? is it configurable?

Thanks in advance, regards:

========<jsoriano@es.wanadoo.com>=========
Jaume Soriano Sivera
Tel: 965040000 -ext. 44744 Fax: 965040047
Redes y Sistemas / Portal - NNTT
Wanadoo EspaƱa - http://www.wanadoo.es