velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gulcu <ceki_gu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Various log4j related breakages
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:11:47 GMT
Sam,

Just checked in a fix. No new instructions are
necessary, existing
client code should compile without any modifications.

FYI, this is from the history file.

 - The Level class replaced the Priority class.
Priority class now
   extends Level to preserve backward compatibility.
[*]

 - The Logger class replaced the Category class.
Category class now
   extends Logger to preserve backward compatibility.
[*]

The changes were introduced in order to resemmble
JSR47 API when deemed
appropriate.

Let me know if there are any remaining problems. I'll
tend to them ASAP. Regards, Ceki

> Log4j developers: is there some guidance you can
give to these projects

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2001-09-04/jakarta-taglibs.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2001-09-04/jakarta-velocity.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2001-09-04/jakarta-slide.html

> - Sam Ruby

=====
---------
Ceki Gulcu                         E-mail: ceki_gulcu@yahoo.com
Rumine 5                           Tel:    ++41-21-351 23 15
CH-1005 Lausanne/Switzerland