velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Fo files
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 05:31:28 GMT
on 3/1/01 9:09 PM, "Dave Bryson" <daveb@miceda-data.com> wrote:

> Jon,
>
> We actually may need to re-organize some of the xdocs tags
> to get it to walk the files and generate the docs as one "book".
>
> Then just make macros, for all the possible xdocs tags.
>
> Are the xdocs tags a standard, or just our invention?

just an invention based loosely on the stylbook stuff (it is cleaner and
simpler imho). there aren't that many macro's defined...check the
jakarta-site2 module's style.vsl for an example

i don't think things regarding the xdocs tags need to change. i think that
we need to figure out a way to get Anakia to optionally output everything in
one file or we need to figure out how to get FOP to take a bunch of .fo
files and combine them into one...

we may need more ant tasks to help us do this.

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>