vcl-user mailing list archives

From "Mani Shafa'atDoost" <mani.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using open Vswitch for network management in VCL
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:22:50 GMT
In "Manage Images", you can add sub-images to one images and save it. Then,
when you go to reservation menu and reserve that specific image, VCL will
load the image and sub-images together. So, I was thinking to put a menu
for making a topology among the image and sub-images on "Manage Images".

Best Regards
Mani

--
Best Regards