vcl-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Peeler <fapee...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Updated cygwin-sshd-config.sh location
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:30:47 GMT
Hi Adam,

Can you try it again? wget worked for me this morning.

It may have been bad timing when you tried.

Also Andy updated the cygwin-sshd-config.sh script yesterday. Cygwin
recently made a change in the code, which caused the previous script not to
work quite right.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
Law and may be disclosed to third parties.