vcl-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Peeler <aaron_pee...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Production image not accessible
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:30:31 GMT
Ah, sorry. I miss-read your first email in thinking that there was
something wrong with the image id revisions.

So your referring to the selection not available error and it's
presenting the time table?

I have seen this occur when the date is off.

-Aaron

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Hechler, Adam <hechla@rpi.edu> wrote:
> Hi Aaron,
>
> I'm not sure what you're getting at? The imagerevision table lists both the v0 and v1
versions pertaining to the imageid in question (and there's a 1 flag for production for the
v1).

> My issue was that two days ago when I tried to create a reservation for v1 I was shown
the green grid of death (as I've come to call it) yet today a reservation for v1 was successful.

> The only thing I did was edit the image (using the Edit Images screen) and made v1 the
production one after it seemed that the process to do that earlier that morning failed (when
I ended the normal reservation for testing and selected "Make this the production image").

> And like I said, the server (vmware) and vcld was restarted so maybe that fixed whatever
was preventing me from being able to make the reservation on Tuesday?

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager