vcl-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Peeler <fapee...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Ansible playbook to perform a automated install of 2.3
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:06:04 GMT
Very cool.

Let me know when your ready and I can help with testing the gui.

I can think of various things I'd like to test for, like networks
available on the management node. Target standalone hypervisors(after
post install) , for xcat installs testing for blade center amm's or
DRAC cards, etc.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler