vcl-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Peeler <aaron_pee...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Modifying Connection Methods (VCL 2.3)
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:08:23 GMT
In the 2.3 release you'll have to manually add a new entry to the database.

Please check out these notes: http://vcl.apache.org/docs/connectmethods.html

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
Law and may be disclosed to third parties.