vcl-user mailing list archives

From Georgy Mathew Kallumkal <geo...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: using open Vswitch for network management in VCL
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:28:15 GMT
I am also working on creating a topology between vm's which can be used for
experimental purposes and HPC related (Big Data analysis). I have done many
variations with this. There are many ways for creating a cluster. The first
option i followed was to creation a separate menu called Toplogy
Reservation where the user can select the number of computers and then go
ahead with the reservations.

As Mani suggested adding sub images, that option is also good, but some
times this cluster reservation fails due to some reasons, i have solved it
by adding a few line in the code. Because if the cluster is localized to a
single management node then it works but, if the cluster spans over
multiple management nodes (general case) then it becomes a problem.

Thanks
Georgy