vcl-user mailing list archives

From Andy Kurth <andy_ku...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Ansible playbook to perform a automated install of 2.3
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:17:47 GMT
Are you trying to capture a pre-SP2 WinXP image without the host-based
firewall installed?  I'm pretty sure this won't work.  The commands
which configure the firewall during capture and load expect the
firewall commands to be present, even if the firewall is not enabled.
You should be able to capture an SP2 or later with the firewall turned
off.

-Andy