vcl-user mailing list archives

From Andy Kurth <andy_ku...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Ansible playbook to perform a automated install of 2.3
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:29:51 GMT
Hi Curtis and Larry,
Please continue to discuss the details in a thread on the dev list as
you make progress, especially since multiple people may be working on
similar things.  We need to make sure everything is cohesive.  It
would be great if a thread were started on the dev list describing all
the details you're thinking of including architecture, format of
configuration files, etc.

Thanks,
Andy