vcl-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu>
Subject Re: Get RDP button in VCL 2.3
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:50:05 GMT
Josh

I cleared the cash and made sure I was getting the correct version of request.js.
The problem was with undefined var 'usenls' in code.js. I removed two lines referring to usenls:

function _(str) {
//      if(! usenls || ! (str in nlsmessages))
                return str;
//      return nlsmessages[str];
}

Is 'usenls' used somewhere else?