vcl-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Coburn <acob...@amherst.edu>
Subject Re: Shib docs?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:08:39 GMT
Michael,
That page you mention is generally correct, but it is very incomplete. Rather than responding
over email, I wrote an article on shibbolizing the VCL here:

http://people.apache.org/~acoburn/shibboleth.html

This page assumes you are using version 2.3 of the VCL. Eventually, this will make it into
the site documentation. In the meantime, if any of you on this list have other tips to add,
please let me know and I will add them to the web page. Also, if there are errors in the instructions,
please do let me know.

In addition to what I wrote, there are many, many more things you can do to configure Shibboleth
(without modifying the VCL code).

Best regards,
Aaron

--