vcl-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu>
Subject Re: Microsoft Active Directory users - automatic group assignment
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:53:06 GMT
Hi, Dan

I think function updateLDAPUser in ldapauth.php allows you to add users to defaults group(s)
after successful authentication.
This will give your AD users access to default computer resources and then you will need manually
manage any special access groups.

Thanks.

On Aug 27, 2012, at 14:13 , "Casa 40 B. de A." <casa40bda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have Apache VCL 2.2.1 running ok, I have created a group for specific access to environments
for my students, but is complicated manually add users to a group. My users are in Microsoft
Active directory and authentication is ok, but when my usres are logged in they dont view
environments to use for reservation.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404