vcl-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu>
Subject Re: Modifying Connection Methods (VCL 2.3)
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:50:28 GMT
Hi

I followed the post and added correction method entries in database. Image shows multiple
connection methods now, but I still not able to edit methods via GUI. I'm attaching two print-screens,
one shows image entry with two connections methods, but when I click 'Modify Connection Methods',
drop-down menu is empty and Add button is inactive (2nd print-screen).

I've replaced utils.php and image.php files from fresh apache-VCL-2.3.tgz archive to make
sure I didn't break anything in the code (I've made couple changes to those files), but still
getting the same result. I've tried in IE on Windows, Firefox on Linux, Safari/Chrome/Firefox
on Mac.

May be the issue is specific to my VCL config/code. Does anyone else has this issue on VCL
2.3?

On Aug 14, 2012, at 8:08 , Aaron Peeler <aaron_peeler@ncsu.edu> wrote:

> In the 2.3 release you'll have to manually add a new entry to the database.
>
> Please check out these notes: http://vcl.apache.org/docs/connectmethods.html
>
> Aaron
>
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Dmitri Chebotarov <dchebota@gmu.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to modify connection methods for either Windows or Linux image in VCL 2.3.

> There is no selection available and 'Add Method' button is not active.
> Is there a setting to enable it?
>
> (screenshot attached)
>
> <PastedGraphic-1.png>
>

> --
> Thank you,
>
> Dmitri Chebotarov
> Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
> 223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
> Phone: (703) 993-6175
> Fax: (703) 993-3404
>

> --
> Aaron Peeler
> Program Manager
> Virtual Computing Lab
> NC State University
>
> All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received
by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.