vcl-user mailing list archives

From Larry Burton <larry_bur...@runningcedar.com>
Subject Re: Ansible playbook to perform a automated install of 2.3
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 20:57:34 GMT
This is certainly helpful for the install part. I've nearing completion
on an interactive Python GUI to help folks customize their installation
and to configure the various services. The general premise is to have
two RPMs: one to generate a configuration file, and the second to
install and configure VCL using the config file from the first. This
seems to be expandable, for example, to include XCAT, different server
configurations (eg, HA), and perhaps mainframe. Suggestions welcome.
Larry