vcl-user mailing list archives

From "Hechler, Adam" <hec...@rpi.edu>
Subject RE: Production image not accessible
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:22:07 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I'm not sure what you're getting at? The imagerevision table lists both the v0 and v1 versions
pertaining to the imageid in question (and there's a 1 flag for production for the v1).

My issue was that two days ago when I tried to create a reservation for v1 I was shown the
green grid of death (as I've come to call it) yet today a reservation for v1 was successful.

The only thing I did was edit the image (using the Edit Images screen) and made v1 the production
one after it seemed that the process to do that earlier that morning failed (when I ended
the normal reservation for testing and selected "Make this the production image").

And like I said, the server (vmware) and vcld was restarted so maybe that fixed whatever was
preventing me from being able to make the reservation on Tuesday?

Adam