vcl-user mailing list archives

From "Hechler, Adam" <hec...@rpi.edu>
Subject Updated cygwin-sshd-config.sh location
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:31:57 GMT
Hi,

I've been using this page as instruction for installing and configuring Cygwin on Windows
XP.
https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/install-configure-cygwin-sshd.html

Under the configuration of Cygwin section, when I tried to wget cygwin-sshd-config.sh I received
some 404 not found errors. It was working a few weeks ago. Anyway, I was able to find the
file at:   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/vcl/trunk/managementnode/bin/cygwin-sshd-config.sh

Now I'm wondering whether there's a difference in the file because I've continued to follow
the steps (which I've done at least a dozen times before) and I'm getting the following errors:
./cygwin-sshd-config.sh: line 5: !DOCTYPE: No such file or directory
./cygwin-sshd-config.sh: line 6: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
./cygwin-sshd-config.sh: line 6: `"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">'

Forgive me, I'm not much of a coder.  Is there a problem with the file? Should a different
version been available at the original location?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Hechler
Senior Analyst /PC Systems Administrator
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
275 Windsor Street
Hartford, CT 06120 USA
Ph: 860-548-2446