vcl-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu>
Subject Re: Get RDP button in VCL 2.3
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 01:45:23 GMT
Josh

Looks like commenting out 'usenls' lines in code.js breaks 'Block Allocation' request page
(time selection doesn't work).
I've defined javascript variable usenls in page.php. This seems to be working fine.

Thank you.
--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging