unomi-users mailing list archives

From Brenn Hill <br...@vng.com.vn>
Subject Evaluating Unomi
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2021 02:46:44 GMT
Hello Unomi users,

I'm evaluating Unomi as a CDP solution for my company.  I've been struggling to find any published
performance tests, especially ones done recently.

I'm hoping to find something that shows that Unomi is scalable to 20 million + MAU, or at
least a baseline testing plan that we could run ourselves to get some idea of how Unomi scales.

Is anyone on this list familiar with either published production performance data or suggestions
on how to properly test Unomi for performance with a large number of profiles and a pretty
high event volume (1000-5000 events/sec at peak).

Regards,
Brenn