unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Release roadmap
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:32:19 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to propose a plan for Unomi releases.

I think we should release a 1.5.7 release soon as it fixes some important
issues and has a few PRs that were contributed recently.

I think the next version should be a 1.6.0. I have been working on a rule
engine optimization that gives an improvement between 25-200% depending on
the number of rules.

After that I think the focus should be on 2.0 since it contains important
changes and possibly include some more improvements on things like
multi-tenancy and other improvements that might require data model changes.

How does all of that sound ?

Regards,
  Serge...