unomi-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Knapp <rainer.kn...@wolford.com>
Subject Unomi Frontend
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:47:32 GMT
Hello everybody,

we're about to implement Unomi in an overall new architecture with
Bloomreach as our main DXP (CMS, merch-/searchandizing, personalization)
and Hubspot as the platform for CRM, Marketing Automation and Social Media
Management.

In this context we're thinking of how to provide our users in the E-Com
and marketing department with a frontend for the CDP. Has anybody some
suggestions what would work best here? Is it preferrable to have
Bloomreach or Hubspot implemented as a frontend for Unomi, or maybe to
develop something new from scratch?
Although users then would have an additional solution they have to work
with.

All considerations are welcome :)

Thanks,
Rainer