unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cutting release 1.5.0 of Apache Unomi next week?
Date Sun, 03 May 2020 08:33:43 GMT
Hi all,

A quick update on the release process of 1.5.0. It is still on-going
because of some late discovered problems notably:
- Docker project not up to date (fixed, PR in review)
- Source packaging not working properly because of NodeJS and node_modules
being included in the project (fixed)
- A regression on a PR that was merged recently. (fixed)

All of these issues are now solved so the release process will resume early
next week. Despite this the release is looking good and I'm pleased to say
that as the first issue was fixed we will also have a Docker Hub release !
I've already tested with a snapshot you can find here:
https://hub.docker.com/layers/apache/unomi/1.5.0-SNAPSHOT/images/sha256-ad267641d247a938f6a94e34441a862912fe57382eb8e4a7ce76d2128889cf7f?context=repo

Thanks for your interest and patience,
Regards,
  Serge...