unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject New Unomi web STORIES page - let's feature your project based on Unomi
Date Fri, 08 May 2020 11:26:06 GMT
Hi all,

In order to feature Unomi's usage as part of the 1.5 release, I'd like to
propose creating a "Stories" or "Users" page similar to what Apache Karaf
has done here: https://karaf.apache.org/stories.html

If you're interested in featuring your products/company I would need the
following:

- Product Name
- Quote talking about how you are using Apache Unomi, what you think of it,
and how much you love it :)
- A company/product page URL

I'd like to initially publish this in my upcoming changes to the site for
the 1.5 release, so if you can provide something quickly that would be
fantastic, but if you need more time that's fine too, I'll put them up as I
get them.

I would also like to have a few quotes that could be used on the home page,
so if you feel like it maybe two or three sentences on what you think of
Apache Unomi, your name & title and your company would be great!

Regards,
  Serge...