unomi-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: New Unomi web STORIES page - let's feature your project based on Unomi
Date Sat, 09 May 2020 04:17:58 GMT
Hi,

Good idea, especially about use cases (that can be very different) will help new users.

Regards
JB

a "Stories" or "Users" page similar to what Apache Karaf has done here: https://karaf.apache.org/stories.html
<https://karaf.apache.org/stories.html>

> If you're interested in featuring your products/company I would need the following:
>
> - Product Name
> - Quote talking about how you are using Apache Unomi, what you think of it, and how much
you love it :)
> - A company/product page URL
>
> I'd like to initially publish this in my upcoming changes to the site for the 1.5 release,
so if you can provide something quickly that would be fantastic, but if you need more time
that's fine too, I'll put them up as I get them.

> I would also like to have a few quotes that could be used on the home page, so if you
feel like it maybe two or three sentences on what you think of Apache Unomi, your name &
title and your company would be great!