unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cutting release 1.5.0 of Apache Unomi next week?
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2020 18:35:58 GMT
Thanks for all your great feedback !

I have been hard at work on the release, testing lots of features and
fixing some bugs, I think it is looking quite good for launching a release.

I will probably put it to a vote on the dev channels so make sure you're
subscribed there.

As said before, a 1.5.1 release will probably come a bit after depending on
contributions and bug reports on the 1.5.0.

Regards,
  Serge....