unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Cutting release 1.5.0 of Apache Unomi next week?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2020 13:49:00 GMT
Hi all,

I'd love to be able to cut the release of Apache Unomi 1.5.0 next week. I'm
hoping to get a few PRs in in the meantime and cleanup JIRA so that we're
ready to release.

Also, I'm hoping we can then start release more frequent smaller releases
(1.5.1, 1.5.2) etc.. and don't have to wait a long time for a new release
but at the same time continue the big work for Unomi 2 (see JB's email).

What do you think about that?

Best regards,
  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.