unomi-users mailing list archives

From Romain Gauthier <rgauth...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Javascript event help!
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:34:01 GMT
Hello Joao,

To send the page views, the tracker has a .page method, you can section
3.4.3 here: https://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/#_tracking_page_views

You can also check the example that is deployed with Unomi:
http://localhost:8181/tracker/

To identify a user, you can check the doc on the login event, I think it's
where you'll have the best information:
https://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/#_how_to_send_a_login_event_to_unomi
The idea is to register a rule in Unomi that will react on the login events
and ensure that all events and properties associated with a profile based
on cookie are merged with the ones that belong to the named / authenticated
profile.

I don't know if the "identify" method of the tracker has actually been
mapped to any inner logic in Unomi, if it's not the case, that looks like a
great thing to do.

Romain

--
Romain Gauthier