unomi-users mailing list archives

From João Correia <joao.corr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript event help!
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 04:20:32 GMT
Hi Serge,

Thanks! Maybe I can help build this ... I downloaded all source code and
tried to build it but it says it can't find package.json. I think if I get
the environment to build I'll be able to add the code necessary to track
events.

Can you provide some direction here?

joaocorreia@Joao-Correia-Macbook web-tracker % yarn build

*yarn run v1.19.2*

error Couldn't find a package.json file in
"/Users/joaocorreia/Git/unomi/extensions/web-tracker"

info Visit *https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run
<https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run>* for documentation about this command.

joaocorreia@Joao-Correia-Macbook web-tracker %

--