unomi-users mailing list archives

From Bhagi Raj Limbu <ningwano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating with an Apache HTTP Web Server : Configuration
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2019 02:39:54 GMT
Hi Serge,

Thanks for sharing ApacheCon youtube link. It looks promising integration with PredictionIO
and looking forward more information about it. The symbolic link that I created to let run
by service account, here is in detail - https://academy.jahia.com/documentation/developer/dx/advanced-guides/best-practices-and-reference-material/elasticsearch-unomi-cluster-setup.
It returns same  message "not found" when runs either on real path or symbolic link folder.
On further investigation, I add "set -x" to debug in karaf.sh file before "realpath()" method.
it returns

========================== ==============================

+ realpath /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ + command -v readlink+ READLINK_EXISTS=/bin/readlink
+ [ -z /bin/readlink ]
+ OURPWD=/home/userhome
+ dirname /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ cd /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin
+ basename /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ readlink karaf
+ LINK=
+ [  ]
+ basename /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ REALPATH=/opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ cd /home/userhome
+ echo /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ REALNAME=/opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ dirname /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ DIRNAME=/opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin
+ basename /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ PROGNAME=karaf
+ . /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/inc
+ KARAF_SCRIPT=karaf
+ export KARAF_SCRIPT
+ [ -f /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv ]
+ . /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv
+
: not found1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf: 18: /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv:
+
: not found1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf: 26: /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv:
+
: not found1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf: 33: /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv:
+
: not found1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf: 49: /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv:
+ dirname /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf
+ MY_DIRNAME=/opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin
/..d /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin
+ pwd
+ MY_KARAF_HOME=/opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei
+
: not found1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf: 52: /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv:
+ export JAVA_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=64m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

It's very interesting, the not found message didn't happened in Apache-1.4.0. if we look message
closely, the *not found* message didn't contains first part of hyphen of the full name *unomi-*
=> : not found1.5.0-ei/bin/karaf: 18: /opt/unomi-1.5.0-ei/bin/setenv:

Another topic, has Apache Unomi integrated with Kafaka yet?

Regards and Metta,
Bhagi