unomi-users mailing list archives

From Bhagi Raj Limbu <ningwano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating with an Apache HTTP Web Server : Configuration
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 06:18:26 GMT
Hi Serge,

I hope you had a good session in Apache Con. I have setevn file inside the bin/ directory.
The solution  deploys in Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Azure cloud server. Conversely,
when I run Apache Unomi 1.4.0 release version, it hadn't displayed a "not found" message.
Besides, I log a support ticket on Jahia support - https://support.jahia.com/browse/epsilon-4
and sent deployment files to the support team to further investigation. Despite shows a "not
found" message, it runs the solution. However, It's not completely bug-free and not known
for its impact.

Thank you.

Regards and Metta,
Bhagi