unomi-users mailing list archives

From Bhagi Raj Limbu <ningwano...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating with an Apache HTTP Web Server : Configuration
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:53:41 GMT
Hi,

I follow instructions mention in Apache Unomi documentation - https://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/#_integrating_with_an_apache_http_web_server
Integrating with an Apache HTTP web server. I set up two servers for development, and they
are one for Unomi (Application) and another is ElasticSearch server. And, I install Apache2
and Let's Encrypt SSL in the Unomi (application) server. Now that Unomi (application) server
not only runs Karaf but also has Apache HTTP web server.  Furthermore, I set up a cluster
public address and internal address as below.

       org.apache.unomi.cluster.public.address=https://demounit-dev.southeastasia.cloudapp.azure.com/
      org.apache.unomi.cluster.internal.address=http://localhost:8181
      org.apache.unomi.profile.cookie.domain=demounit-dev.southeastasia.cloudapp.azure.com

Similarly, I let access to the virtual host (location)  from the public domain:

<Location /cxs>
    Order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from 127.0.0.1
    allow from https://demounit-dev.southeastasia.cloudapp.azure.com
</Location>

Can Apache HTTP web server and Unomi Karaf run on the same server?