unomi-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van der Wal <jcvander...@apache.org>
Subject CDP best practices
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2019 13:50:41 GMT
Dear Unomians,

Thank you for sharing this nice piece of software with the world. We are
currently working with a retail customer where Unomi would be a perfect
candidate as the customer profiling engine.

Reading through the documentation and the Oasis CDP spec gives us a good
overview of how we can put the Unomi to work. The biggest challenge we face
right now is building a good catalog of topics and profile attributes. Is
there any reference material on this subject? Maybe some sample
implementations? We would like to prevent re-inventing the wheel ;-)

Many thanks,

Jeroen van der Wal
Incode Amsterdam
+31 655874050