unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrating with an Apache HTTP Web Server : Configuration
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 04:32:45 GMT
Hello Bhagi,

That is indeed strange, the -Xmx3G option should be valid unless your
server has less than 3GB of available memory. Anyway to start 1GB should be
enough but I wouldn't recommend it for production use (2G is a recommended
minimum).

As for the notfound, this seems to be somehow related to the Karaf script
looking for a setenv file that doesn't exist. Do you have a setenv file in
the bin/ directory ? Which OS are you installing this on ?

Regards,
  Serge...