unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrating with an Apache HTTP Web Server : Configuration
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 07:06:05 GMT
Hello Bhagi,

Thank you yes my sessions at ApacheCon went well, if you're interested you
can the videos of these sessions here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VhC3x0GdDQ - Apache Unomi and Apache
PredictionIO (Machine Learning) integration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ts6LuNwH9o&t=839s - Apache Unomi
segmentation with a static HTTP site

Concerning the "not found" problem it seems that there is a problem with
the "karaf" startup script or your environment. At the beginning, the Karaf
tries to resolve any links, and it uses a "reallink" command for this. I'm
guessing this is somehow failing on the environment you are testing this.
What do you need the symbolic link for ? Does it work if you're not using
one (just temporarily) ?

The "setenv" script is only used for the moment to set the minimum and
maximum heap size so if it doesn't execute this is not a problem anyway.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.