unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Apache Unomi - v1.4.0 announcement draft
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2019 21:45:02 GMT
Hi Elie,

This sounds good and I like the note in there about Docker. I think we
should confirm that the Dockerfile and docker-compose.yml work with Unomi
1.4.0 artifact, this will have to be updated in Dockerfile:
https://github.com/apache/unomi/blob/master/docker/Dockerfile#L27

I tried to build and deploy with docker-compose using the 1.4.0 artifact a
few weeks ago but got an error and put it down. I will take a look more at
it tonight or this week but if anyone has the time and expertise with
Docker to just try and build a 1.4.0 image and use it in the
docker-compose, that would be helpful just to confirm it works. I think it
would be best to have it available and I'm sure its something that can be
handled without much lifting.

I'll see what I can do and put an email to the developer mailing list if I
have an issue, I think my problem was something with elasticsearch in the
docker compose, I don't think it was a problem with Unomi. I think its more
than just replacing 1.3.0 with 1.4.0 though.

Very respectfully,

Mike