unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running Unomi on Docker
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2019 12:54:20 GMT
Hello Michael,

I was thinking about your Docker work, and I would really like to have
something like this in the Apache Unomi project. Would you consider
submitting your Docker work as a PR in a "docker" sub-directory? I'd like
to have the compose configuration and build upon it for the new environment
variable support.

What do you think?

Regards,
  Serge...